It is possible to use the equity in your home so you can afford to stay in your house, make home improvements, pay living expenses, increase monthly income, or even sell your house and purchase a new one, all without monthly mortgage payments required.
About Patrick Kerwin
Patrick holds a Master’s Degree in Real Estate from Southern Methodist University and a Masters Degree in Finance from the Wharton School of Business.
It gives me great satisfaction to show people how an FHA-insured* loan option could help you live with more financial flexibility and peace of mind. Designed specifically for homeowners and homebuyers age 62 and older, it could help you:
- Dramatically lower your monthly mortgage payments
- Consolidate auto loans and high-interest credit card debt, and reduce your bills
- Improve monthly cash flow
- Establish a standby line of credit you can tap into as needed
- Gain payment flexibility, for more financial control
- Fund large purchases like a new automobile
- Assist a grandchild headed off to college
- Fund major home renovation projects
- Buy a home that better suits you